Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another little girl has arrived


and her name is Gucci...Guc for short. She is 8 weeks old.And the kids are just lovin her up!~ I was reserved at first, but I gotta say I am impressed! We got her October 7th from a puppy rescue, and it is October 10th and she is going to the door..no accidents in the house today!~
She is pretty calm, and then has her bouts of puppyplay......I usally know that starts by either Grace or Jesse exclaiming, "No Bite No Bite" I try to tell them that she played with her brothers and sisters that way, but Grace and Jesse dont seem to care lol . I may need to resort to arming them both with a squirt bottle of water. At this point the two older ones are constantly playing with her or walking her, etc.....So I pretty much just have to keep things running smoothly.
SHe really is so good, she wants to be next to us all the time, and puts herself to bed around 11. She just walks in her crate and then when I go to bed, I shut it. The first night was rough, but last night she slept till 7....She loves to hang out in the yard and watch the kids play(The picture)
Oh and she is a lab/Red Heeler mix.....She will be about 50 pounds.

4 comments:

walking said...

She looks like a beautiful puppy, so the name fits!!!! Congralutions!!!

poohder said...

Kathy, I love her!! I can see the
heeler in her with the dark muzzle like our dog. Caroline can't wait to hear what Noah has to say about his new dog!!

JamBerry said...

I want a puppy too!!!!!

bevc333 said...

GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!