Saturday, October 6, 2007

Amino Acids/Enzymes...Who is this child?




Went to the playground.....
Jess and Grace were having a great time, and then Jesse evidently was following a little boy around trying to get this boy to play with him. This little boy came up to me me and asked me to tell Jesse to stop trying to play with him. I was baffled, as this time last month, Jes would be stimming around the playground and only occasionally ( on a good day) want to interact with boys he has never met. The boys mother apologized to me, not realizing that I was in awe of my son trying to get a boy to play with him. Jesse was watching the entire situation from afar and so the boy and his mom left and Jesse went on......and as I soon will find out, to find another playmate, or at the very least, not freak out that someone else was on the tire swing when he wanted to go on it. So as I walked around checking on Grace and her little girlfriend, there Jesse was on the tire swing with a girl his age. They were both laughing and the mother of the girl was pushing them and she glanced over and saw me watching in disbelief and said " He wanted to swing with my daughter , is it ok that I push them both?" I managed to utter " Sure he loves to swing" Now I just sat there thinking to myself, last month he would of screamed if someone else was on the tire swing, come get me and cry and complain that he wanted to go on. Whoo hoo for the Jes Man!

2 comments:

poohder said...

YEA KATHY, I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE FINDING NEW THINGS TO HELP JESSE, THEY ARE BLESSED TO HAVE YOU!!!

walking said...

Hurray!!! What a big day for Jesse and definitely worthy of Snoopy Dancing!!!