Friday, July 4, 2008

Dan's Graduation














Im sorry, but I will say what I thought I would never say! THEY GROW UP SO FAST! I cant believe Dan is now entering 10th grade. In three years I will have someone entering college.......yikes.....

The slideshow of all the kids as babies growing up was great to watch. There were 22 kids graduating, so it was a very personalized ceremony...which I love!

He looked so handsome that night ( Im partial) and he had a great time! A few of us moms put together a party for the kids afterwards, and then after the party most of the kids went to one of the graduates house to sleep over. The next morning I picked Dan and some of his friends up and took them all to school ( for the last time in Oaklyn school that is) to sign yearbooks, etc.

I did run into Dans math teacher, whom we had a good laugh about the year ( evidently Dans strong subject is not Math! lol )

This coming year will be the first year I will have no children attending the little school round the corner.




No comments: