Tuesday, October 2, 2007

San Diego /LA/ Beverly Hills...2007 RDI conference


Hollywood was fun to check out! My

Girlfriend Pam did a great job driving

thru LA while I just soaked up the

sites! I pretended to be driving in Beverly

Hills, but no can do a stick shift. Way cool to be cruizing

on Sunset Blvd in a convertable. I never saw so many

beemers in my life!


Oh yeah, and then there was the actual RDI conference...... ya know the whole reason that I went to California. Right before the conference started I got to meet some ladies who I have talked to for awhile on a yahoo group....so I was meeting them for the first time but not really! We knew each other already, and just had to actually meet! I would post all their pixs but then not sure if they would like that! lol The highlight of California was hanging out with these great Moms, who happen to share with me the day in and day out struggles of raising a child with Autism! The conference was very informative and I brought home alot to implement in my homeschooling, and just being refreshed for the task that God has placed before me by entrusting me with *his* children.














No comments: